In this role you will be responsible for the alignment between Sales, Operations and the Category management department.
- You will take the lead and facilitate the Sales & Operations Planning process and the Sales & Operations Execution meeting balancing the supply and demand plan
- Create, monitor, and maintain Sales & Operations Planning metrics and key performance indicators, identifying potential risks and opportunities
- You will be the expert on the demand & production planning and will drive projects to optimize the transparency in the process.
- Develop metrics for forecast accuracy, planning data integrity and accuracy, Sales & Operations Planning performance, service and inventory metrics.
- You should oversee the aged stock development and be able to create a plan to minimize the loss on obsolete stock.
- You will be responsible for the Rent stock and optimize the inflow and availability