Flex IT is the market leader in Circular IT hardware and is growing rapidly in the European market. To further substantiate our growing organization and support our Management Team, we are seeking a resilient Management Assistant to sustain our dynamic and fast-paced business.
In this exciting and challenging role as Management Assistant you will be the anchor of the Management Team. Your focus will be on assisting the CFO and CCO and you will report into the Executive Assistant of the CEO.
You ensure that the working day of the Management Team runs smoothly by proactively thinking along and ensure that everything is arranged down to the last detail. It is important that you are flexible in moving around based on what is being asked at that moment and always think a step ahead. You are able to stay calm during hectic moments, but also to create peace quickly. Unburdening, planning and managing (business) is in your blood. You can identify problems on time and you think in terms of solutions. You have a good sense of the different relationships and can keep a helicopter view of all tasks and priorities. You have excellent communication skills and you can think outside the box.
In addition to the usual tasks such as very complex agenda management, preparing appointments, presentations, collect documents and taking minutes during meetings, organize and help plan for business, ensure proper archiving of sensitive documents, you support various projects from management level to organizing a company party, etc.
The Management Assistant we are looking for:
· You have at least an HBO working and thinking level;
· You have a background as a Management Assistant, with no less than 5 years of relevant experience, preferable in an international complex working environment;
· You have an excellent command of the Windows-based MS-Office programs, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
· Your Dutch and English language skills are excellent (written and spoken).
· Ideally you communicate in German with ease as well (written and spoken).
· You have a fluid and flexible mentality, where you are quickly able to shift your focus, depending on business needs:
· You are flexible, representative, positive and you enjoy carrying out your work with a good sense of humour:
· You work in a structured and accurate manner, both independently and in a team:
· You feel responsible and are stress resistant:
· You have a good sense for building relationships. You are the “buffer” between the internal organization and the external environment, and your excellent communication skills helps you to establish and maintain contacts;
· You are customer-friendly, with a good balance between a service-oriented and an assertive attitude. Through your experience you are able to safeguard the peace of mind of our Management Team.
What we can offer you with us here Flex IT
· A flat organization, where what is best for the business is what drives the decisions;
· A truly dynamic and international environment, where a bit of initiative and a self-starting attitude gets you everywhere;
· Start in a new team in which you can contribute to future growth of our organization;
· A platform where your thoughts, ideas is not only appreciated, but also heard;
· A no-nonsense environment, where decisions are made quickly.
Our vision at Flex IT is to live and breathe circular. At the end of the day this keeps more money in our customers’ pockets, and our planet healthier.
Send us your resume and motivation. Let’s see which opportunities arise.