In this role you will be leading the Category Team and you take care of the availability and product management of the Flex IT product range. You will take charge in determining the purchasing direction and demand planning. You will set the purchasing strategy and you will lead the team to an automized way of working.
- You will evaluate and grow the supplier pool of Flex IT
- You will liaise closely with other disciplines such as Head of Sales, Head of Data & Pricing and Finance to set priorities.
- As Head of Purchasing you will develop your teams strategy, based upon the company strategy. Implementing new processes and systems to prepare for the next chapter of growth.
- You will work closely with the Sales Director, to devise the sourcing strategy ensuring that all product channels are fulfilled with preferred vendors.
- You will take the lead on vendor and long term contract negotiations.
- You will ensure that all PO Administration is standardized according to best practice.
- You are responsible to set out the stock strategy and manage that stock targets are realized.
- You should oversee the aged stock development and be able to create a plan to minimize the loss on obsolete stock.
- You will empower your team to improve supply chain processes to optimize Flex IT’s stock position.
- Together with the sales director you are responsible to create a core assortment based on market demands.
- You will empower the circular growth of our business by innovative additions to our assortment.
- You will take the lead in digitalizing our business model in the Category Management department.
- You’ll be working close with the marketing department to increase the visibility of the products and services in the portfolio.
- You’ll be working directly with the International Sales Managers to decide and move forward quickly in rolling out changes that bring up our visibility and increase our sales.
- Your team is responsible for the auction website and its content.
- Uploading of new batches on a daily basis to the website & Managing pricing of the batches.
- Processing won batches and results & taking care of RMA’s or other issues.
- Developing and sustaining long-standing relationship with company-approved vendors.
- You will take the lead on vendor and long-term contract negotiations.
- You should be detail-oriented and adept at negotiation vendor contract.