There is not a set route to become a great IT Project Manager at Flex IT, but to be successful in this role, you should recognize yourself in this profile:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or IT, and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in project or program management, preferably in an international setting.
- Proven track record in successfully completing several tech projects, releases, and continuous delivery backlogs.
- Pro-active in developing and implementing strategies that significantly mitigate risk.
- You have strong and current awareness of external trends and best practices.
- You know how to find the right balance between process management and hands-on attitude.
- Outstanding team player with strong communication skills at all organizational levels.
- IPMA level C, Prince2, MSP or PSPO/CSPO certification is considered a big plus.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP systems is a major advantage.